Friday, July 9, 2010

Dress Like a Cow reminder

Just a reminder that TODAY is Dress Like a Cow day at your local Chic-fil-A. I just came back from lunch with my two Little Locos and it was a success.

For me, I wore a skirt and white shirt, black hat with ears and mini horns (made from construction paper) and taped black spots all over my shirt. For my Little Loca, she wore a white skirt and shirts, a sign on her back that said, "Eat Mor Chikin", a paper plate cow mask, and black spots as well.

We didn't have to buy a single thing. Gasp! All we had to do was pick which meal (not just a sandwhich- a full meal!) we wanted and that was that!

I have to give 2 hooves (sorry to be cheesy) up to Chic-fil-a because the employees were kind, and seemed to be having fun too. There were a LOT of people there which means the employees could have been really annoyed, but instead, they were patient and extra helpful. What a great place to each a free lunch!!

This offer ends today so if you need a place to eat supper, I recommend Chic-fil-a if you are dressed like a cow!

2 comments:

  1. Sadness! we don't have a chic-fil-a....I'm bummed that your camera is broken because I would love to see a picture of you and your calves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, seriously I love it, I can't wait to see pics!!

    Jenny, I did a search and apparently there's one in the cities somewhere. Not close enough to make it worth the drive, but I guess if you're ever in the area ;)

    ReplyDelete